Overview of Camelot RV Storage Policies
Please refer to your rental agreement for policy details.
- We accept personal checks, cashiers’ checks, money orders, and Master Card or Visa. You may also pay your rent online via Camelot’s website. Cash is not accepted in our office.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month. After the 10th of the month, rent is considered late. Late fees will be charged to your account and you will be locked out at the gate.
- Invoices will be sent in electronic form only. Please contact us to update your e-mail address.
- There is a three month minimum rental.
- Disposal of trash is your responsibility.
- Absolutely no hazardous materials may be stored on this property. Violators will be prosecuted.
- All vehicles stored on the property must be insured to the full value of the vehicle and proof of the same must be provided at execution of rental agreement.
- Camelot RV Storage is not responsible to damage to the property of the tenant due to any cause, including but not limited to fire, explosion, theft, vandalism, wind or water damage.
- Camelot RV Storage is not responsible for loss or damage to items stored at this facility.
- Camelot RV Storage is not responsible for personal injuries.
Children must be supervised at all times.
- Vehicles must be locked and secured at all times while on premises.
- Gate is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a registered access code.
View our tenant information sheet. This is the information we require to lease you a space in our lot. Please fill out the sheet in its entirety. You may fax it back, return it to the office, or drop it in our secure drop box.
Our fax number is (970) 535-9883.